Project Manager with German or French language (EK-3432)
• Coordinates Cloud Implementations (cloud solution deployments) of company solutions at customer sites.
• Create and maintain project plans to be shared with internal and external stakeholders.
• Manages implementation problem resolution with assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinates interactions between the customer, systems engineering, field process engineering, field service
engineering, manufacturing, logistics and 3rd party vendors.
• Responsible for timely escalation of installation issues to the appropriate organization in headquarters.
• Works with limited guidance on projects within defined criteria. Provides solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
• Ensures that the proper materials and manpower arrive at the customer site on a timely basis for the installation of company equipment.
• At least 2 years experience
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Time Management and Self-Management skills expected.
• Communication Skills
• Effective in a virtual working environment.
• Fluent English and German/French.
Additional languages is a plus
• Comfortable working on dynamic environments
• MS Suite (MS Work, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project) is a must.
• Team player
• Cloud platform experience preferred is a plus