SAP QM Consultant (LJ-11621)
• Provide analysis and support for IT projects relative to quality management (SAP QM) including supporting data migration and risk
• Provide support of SAP QM module including support and testing of incidents, continuous improvements, rollouts, releases,
enhancement packages, and upgrades while following Global CAB processes.
• Develop functional specifications for ABAP programs.
• Interface with business users and analyze business processes and specify/configure application to efficiently support those needs.
• Coordination and moderation of solution design workshops, recording of requirements and preparation of decision templates
• Provide 2nd level and 3rd level support of Incidents in compliance with defined SLA’s
• Analysis of errors and implementation of troubleshooting and documentation
• Support the training and knowledge management of the key user organization.
• Participate in defining and integrating with other ERP modules
• Strong Quality Management business process and system knowledge. Ability to recognize problems and implement solutions.
• Knowledge of quality management concepts and transactions, particularly within the automotive and rail industries.
• Minimum 3 years SAP QM experience including experience configuring SAP QM
• Experience in full-cycle implementation of SAP QM.
• Basic cross-functional SAP knowledge in logistics modules
• Experience with IT Ticketing system “ServiceNow” desirable
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline.
• English for daily usage on proficient level B2 (C1 desirable)
Nice to have:
• Experience in S/4 Hana a plus.