Commercial Project Manager (PE - 11613)
· Being a Commercial Project Manager is a multifunctional job within the FIN arena.
· Your tasks are cost controlling, revenue recognition, project reporting, correct financial accounting according to internal and external rules, taxes etc.
· But you should be also aware of potential risks as well as opportunities, and you know how to manage them.
· Hence, you should have a clear understanding of the contractual requirements.
· Knowing all aspects and your decisions make a project a success, for customers and the company.
· You are responsible for all commercial aspects of your projects and steer a team together with the Project Manager.
· You have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent.
· It is a benefit if you have gained already professional experience in international project business.
· A certification as Commercial Project Manager would be advantageous.
· You know how to prioritize simultaneous requests.
· As a team player you like working together with customers and cross-disciplinary colleagues.
· Cost controlling, KPI forecasting, project reporting, working with SAP and correspondence with external partners belongs to your daily work.
· You speak English fluently, German desirable.
· You get to know people with different cultural backgrounds. It is in your hands to drive results and to steer the project through the several phases. You do not have to wait until the end of the project to reap the fruits of your daily work, since you will be a Commercial Project Manager/Controller for several projects at different stages with their own individual challenges.
· Competitive salary level (based on your professional background)
· Other benefits: cafeteria, yearly bonus
· Work in a friendly, modern environment
· 2 Home office per week
· Flexible working hours – work-life balance provided
· Training opportunities
· Team building events, fruit days, health care programmes in the company
It sounds great? Do not hesitate! Send your cv to email@example.com and let’s start together!