Investment Data Analyst (PE- 11603)
What you’ll be doing:
• Work within a data governance team validating and reviewing financial information submitted to a large provider of risk finance in Luxembourg
• Increase lending volumes
• Process and validate periodic reports from financial intermediaries
• Review warnings created around data submitted via Excel templates, investigate the warnings, and escalate these as required
• Daily communication with financial intermediaries and the Client to obtain reports and information for a successful review and inclusion of data in the Client’s database.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsibility for driving and delivering client experience and needs, through daily interactions.
• Participate enthusiastically in the continuous improvement of our control environment, policies, and procedures, including writing and updating team policies, procedures, and presentations as necessary.
• Obtain and review quarterly inclusion reports.
• Validation of quarterly inclusion data in the Client’s in-house system.
• Perform checks on quarterly inclusion data, based on predefined business rules.
• Check compliance of data and reports with contractual terms and quality of the data supplied.
• Daily communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely validation with all business rules respected.
• Trouble shoot and support Financial Intermediaries.
• Perform data input activities.
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or equivalent combination of education with 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in a multinational environment
• Customer and data focused with strong customer service and data management experience and a passion for service perfection
• Comfortable liaising with clients and internal stakeholder at all levels.
• Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
• Fluent English
• 2-3 years of experience