Business Analyst (ECH-11569)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
We are looking for candidates with various levels of experience.
• Creation of business analyses and user stories/bugs as a basis for IT programming and
troubleshooting. The preparation of the analyses and their implementation takes place in
cross-functional teams together with the business staff and IT
• Coordination, planning and agreement of implementation solutions / alternatives with clients, users, IT and
• Acceptance test of the implemented requirements or error correction as well as extension
of the regression test
• Analysis and execution of errors on production, including coordination and agreement
with other units and groups to eliminate them
• You have completed your studies in mathematics, (business) informatics, business administration or insurance economics
• Several years of project work (preparation of requirements analyses, implementation
specifications, testing and acceptance of IT functions).
• very good analytical and conceptual skills, a high level of technical understanding and experienced handling of tools such as MS Office, data models, UML and SQL
• Confident appearance, strong coordination and communication skills, flexibility and the
ability and willingness to quickly familiarise oneself with new topics
• Ability to work in a team across departments and to bring together very different partners
• Knowledge of life insurance business processes and their technical mapping in the portfolio systems.
• Knowledge and experience in agile project work (Scrum)
Nice if you have
• Understand source code (preferably Java, PL1)
• Technical knowledge in containerization, cloud and CI/CD pipelines
What they offer you
• Annual bonus based on individual performance
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discounts on their services
• Home office possible and flexible working hours
• Parking support
• Employee discounts, canteen, health management
• Discount on “All You Can Move” Sportpass
• Regular team events