SAP IT Senior Specialist for Master Data Processes (LJ-11472)
Main tasks, roles and responsibilities:
• Close cooperation with our solution architects.
• Customizing in SAP to fulfil business requirements.
• Creation of programming requests.
• Support processes in the area of engineering changes, runout management and samples.
• User support, incident handling and standard service fulfilment.
• Participation in the S/4 rollout.
Also, right now there is an opportunity of getting involved in the implementation of SAP S/4 HANA!
Special Tasks/ Key challenges:
• Support of processes in the area of SAP-PP
• Participation in the S/4 rollout
• Deep SAP knowledge (S/4 preferred) in the area of material master data, BOMs, routings.
• 3+ years of experience.
• Good understanding of ALE technology.
• Knowledge in iPoint- or comparable tools for sustainability and/or ILC add-on’s would be beneficial.
• Good overview of the main processes in a producing company.
• Experienced working in an international, virtual team.
• Good English skills (spoken and written)